- Balanced Progressive Technology® delivers excellent vision at any distance
- A streamlined fitting approach to provide ease with low ADDs and flexibility with high ADDs
- Aquaform Comfort Science, for a more comfortable, wettable and breathable multifocal lens
- Daily, flexible or up to 29 nights’ continuous wear*
Your view of multifocal contact lenses is about to change
Biofinity multifocal is everything you’d expect in a contact lens. CooperVision’s Balanced Progressive Technology delivers exceptional vision at all distances, while a streamlined fitting approach means fitting presbyopes just got easier. And, thanks to CooperVision’s Aquaform® Comfort Science™, your multifocal patients can enjoy the same comfort benefits as your Biofinity and Biofinity toric wearers.
Our technology is unique
Balanced Progressive Technology:
- Two different optical designs (D and N) utilise the processing power of the visual cortex to enhance vision
- Optimised for exceptional vision at all distances: near, intermediate, and far
- Lens zones optimised for each sphere and ADD power
- Allows for an individualised fitting for each wearer and eye
So is our philosophy behind fitting
New streamlined fitting process:
- New fitting process developed based on eye care professionals’ real-world fitting experience
- Fitting lower ADD powers is now simpler than ever, by using the same D lens design for both eyes
- Fitting higher ADD powers continues to be flexible, giving you more options for greater accuracy
- Easy-to-use fitting guide to maximise patients’ success with our multifocal lens
To help you take full advantage of the incredible opportunity offered by our advanced multifocal contact lenses, we are committed to helping you fit them as effectively and efficiently as possible. Whether it be our informative video presentations or simple, step-by-step fitting guides, we have what you need to ensure fitting success for your presbyopic patients – Multifocal Support
*Biofinity lenses are recommended for monthly replacement and are CE marked under the Medical Devices Directive for occasional overnight or up to 29 nights’ continuous wear under the guidance of the eyecare practitioner.
1Biofinity lenses are recommended for monthly replacement and are CE marked under the Medical Devices Directive for occasional overnight or up to 29 nights’ continuous wear under the guidance of the eyecare practitioner.