As an HCF member, you have every right to expect excellent service from us. At HCF Eyecare, we are committed to achieving this as we are a member focused organisation.
HCF Eyecare’s vision is to consistently provide “Excellence in Eyecare” by delivering professional eye care and quality eyewear to HCF Members.
- Be helpful;
- Assist you in a courteous and professional manner;
- Provide you with professional and knowledgeable eye care advice;
- Provide clear, relevant information on our solutions to your eye care and eyewear requirements;
- Involve you in the decision making process for your eye care management;
- Provide you access to a wide range of quality eye wear products from the world’s leading suppliers that meet your needs;
- Maintain consistently high standards in all that we do.
Delivering on your healthcare rights:
- We have adopted and abide by the Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights;
- We have adopted and abide by Optometry Australia Patient Rights Charter
For a copy of this charter visit hcfeye.com.au or contact our head office on (02) 92900199.
So we can help, we ask that you:
- Be courteous to our staff;
- Let us know when things change, for example, your contact details;
- Give us feedback on our service.
Contacting HCF Eyecare
In Person – when you visit an HCF Eyecare Centre:
- Our staff will identify themselves by name and will be wearing a name badge;
- Our staff will attend to your needs in a timely fashion.
By phone – when you call, you can expect that:
- Our staff will identify themselves by name;
- If we cannot help you immediately we will arrange for someone to call you at a time suitable to you;
- We aim to return your call within the same working day or next working day if the contact is received outside of business hours.
By mail – we aim to respond to mailed enquiries within two working days of receiving them.
By email, and through our website – when we receive your email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message through our website; we aim to respond the same working day or next working day if the contact is received outside of business hours.
Have a complaint?
If there is a problem with your eye wear or the service you received, please contact either the manager at the centre you visited or our Operations Manager who is based in our City Centre on (02) 9290 0199 so we can resolve the matter.
Respect for your privacy