TEAR INSPIRED DESIGN
A unique tear inspired design that works by integrating with a patient’s own tear film.1
For patients in challenging environments – correction with the right lens can help with symptoms such as blurred vision and feelings of tired eyes, dryness, and discomfort.5-8
EYELID STABILISED DESIGN
Works naturally with the eyelids, helping to keep the lens in the correct position:9
Lens interacts with both eyelids to stabilize quickly and maintain position
Symmetrical design with a prism-free optic zone
New ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day for ASTIGMATISM works in harmony with the natural tears of the eye and gives excellent comfort and consistent, clear, stable vision resistant to the effect of gravity or head tilt all day long.1,4
1. JJV data on file 2016. HydraLuxe™ Technology definition.
2. JJV data on file 2017. Proportion astigmats accommodated with ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses for ASTIGMATISM.
3. www.clinicaltrials.gov is a website maintained by the NIH. The 21 clinical studies evaluated subjective comfort as a primary or secondary endpoint for ACUVUE OASYS® Brand with HYDRACLEAR® Plus or ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology. Review conducted as of November 20, 2017.
4. Straker B et al. New daily disposable toric CL for demanding days. Optician 2017. 253; 6605: 25-28.
5. The Vision Council. Digital Eye Strain Report 2015: Hindsight is 20/20/20. Protect your eyes from digital devices. https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/VC_DigitalEyeStrain_Report2015.pdf. Accessed December 15, 2016.
6. Kojima T, Ibrahim OM, Wakamatsu T, et al. The impact of contact lens wear and visual display terminal work on ocular surface and tear functions in office workers. Am J Ophthalmol. 2011;152(6):933-940.e2.
7. The Vision Council. DigitEYEzed: The daily impact of digital screens on the eye health of Americans. https://www.thevisioncouncil.org/sites/default/files/TVCDigitEYEzedReport2014.pdf. Accessed December 15, 2016.
8. Rosenfield M, Hue JE, Huang RR, Bababekova Y. The effects of induced oblique astigmatism on symptoms and reading performance while viewing a computer screen. Ophthalmic Physical Opt. 2012;32(2):145-7.
9. JJVC data on file 2016. Design enhancements and resultant benefits of ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology for ASTIGMATISM.